Ready to learn but not sure how to access your courses? There are several areas to locate courses that depend on your situation and needs. Each section below will tackle different scenarios so you can find your courses fast and get learning!
Please note that courses hosted on third-party sites are not accessible on Zenva Academy, though.
If you've already started a course, you can easily find this via your My Learning page. To get there:
1) From the top menu, select My Learning from the My Courses dropdown menu.
2) If you're looking for courses that you were in the middle of learning from, simply make sure you're on the In Progress tab and select whichever course you want to continue.
3) If you're looking for courses you already completed (to take them again, find your certificate, etc.), select the Completed tab and select whichever course you want to check out again.
While browsing Zenva Academy, you can use the little bookmark icon on any course you've purchased (or have access to through a subscription) to save it for later!
Once saved, you can find these courses by:
1) Going to your My Learning page from the My Courses dropdown menu.
2) Selecting the Bookmarks tab and selecting the course you want to start or continue!
When starting new courses, there are two ways to locate these courses!
If you have a subscription, you have access to all the courses available in our catalog. In order to find a new course, you can:
1) Select Browse All Courses from the Courses dropdown menu.
2) Click the course/curriculum you want to start. Note that if you're looking for something specific, you can easily filter by level and category on the left-hand side!
If you've purchased any individual bundle or course, you can start these by:
1) Going to your Purchased Courses page from the My Courses dropdown menu.
2) Selecting the applicable bundle or course you'd like to start!
If you are having issues with finding your courses via the information above, please review the following article: Help! I cannot see my courses! Where are they?