If you need to reset your Zenva Academy password, you can follow the steps below to create a new password. Note that if you know your password and simply want to change it, you can also follow the instructions herehere.
To reset your Zenva Academy account password
1. Navigate to the Zenva Academy website, and click on the Login button
2. On the login screen, click on the Forgot Password? link at the bottom of the form.
3. Enter the email address you used for your account. Then, select the Reset Password button.
Note: If you signed up using a social media account (Facebook, Google, or LinkedIn), enter the primary email address associated with that social media account.
4. Once you've clicked Get New Password, if your email is recognized by the system, you'll be shown the following message indicating a password reset email was sent:
5. Check the inbox of the email address you entered in the step prior. You'll be looking for an email from Zenva Academy with the subject line "Reset Your Zenva Academy Password".
If the password reset email is not there, check the Spam or Junk folder as messages may occasionally be filtered into them.
Once you've located it, open the email from Zenva Academy and select the Click here to reset your password link.
6. Once you click the link, you'll be taken to a page to enter a new password. Enter your new password and click "Save":
You've reset your password! Click on the Login button at the top right to log into your account!
How do I change my password on Zenva Academy?
You can change your password on Zenva Academy at any time by following the steps below. Please note that these steps cover the procedure in the event you are able to log in. If you forgot your password, please see the following article: I forgot my ...
I log into Zenva Academy with Google+, Facebook, or LinkedIn. What is my password?
When registering for Zenva, all users have the option to use Google or Facebook sign-in to create an account. As these are third-party services, Zenva does not directly store your password or have access to that information - you merely authorize a ...
[Zenva Academy] How do I change my email address?
Under certain circumstances, you may need to change the email address associated with your Zenva Account. Whether you've lost access to your old email, need to upgrade to a more relevant address, or due to any other reason, email accounts can easily ...
How can I Delete my Zenva Academy account?
If you wish to have your Zenva Academy account completely removed from the platform, please contact our helpdesk directly with your request. This will allow us to ensure all your data is securely erased from our systems as per required on our end. ...
My IP address has been blocked after too many failed login attempts. What can I do?
Being secure and protecting our learning community is the topmost priority for us. If you try to log in too many times with an incorrect password, then our system will block your IP address for 1 hour. During this time, you will not be able to login ...