Can I reset the progress I have made on a course?
Yes! You can reset your course progress to 0% at any time, causing the course to return to a state similar to when you first accessed it (i.e. no lessons will be marked as complete and you can begin it as new).
Some reasons you might want to reset the progress on a course may be:
- You completed the course a while ago, and you may want to begin again from the beginning as a means to refresh your knowledge
- You would like to retake the course, but also keep track of the progress made on this run
- You may have left off on the course a while ago, and feel it would be best to start again from the beginning
Regardless of the reason, before proceeding please note that once progress is reset, this CANNOT be undone. Additionally, if reset, the course will disappear from your My Learning page until you start the course again (you can still find it as described here).
In order to reset the progress you have made on a course, do the following
- Navigate to My Learning under the My Courses dropdown menu.
- Access the target course. For our example, we'll use the Intro to Coding with Python Turtle course. Your course choice should be the one you want to reset.
- Use the Reset Course Progress button located above the course curriculum
- Regardless of your browser, you should receive a pop-up that asks you to confirm you'd like to reset your progress. Confirm that you would like to reset your course progress back to 0% by selecting OK. Remember, this cannot be undone.
Once completed, your course progress should be completely reset and ready for you to learn from it fresh!
Notice of Course Removal for Third Party Courses
At Zenva, we are dedicated to providing modern and industry relevant skills in coding and development. In order to facilitate this, we have made the decision to completely remove a sizeable collection of our oldest and most deprecated courses from ...
Why was a course removed from a curriculum that's part of my subscription?
When updates to languages, frameworks, or engines have made a course obsolete, we will often decide to archive it and focus on promoting more up-to-content (including potential replacement courses that are provided free of charge to active ...
What if I am having trouble with the course content?
Our courses are 100% self-guided educational resources, just like books or other educational media. As such, we have some expectations that our students will be able to search online for technical answers if they get stuck, or if their project isn't ...
I bought lifetime access but my course was archived! Why?
Besides our subscription, we often offer lifetime access versions of individual courses, curriculums (through Kickstarter), third-party bundles (through sites like Humble Bundle), or similar. When purchasing lifetime access, you are purchasing the ...
How do I report a problem with a course?
Sometimes you may run across issues with a course that extend beyond understanding the material, such as broken videos or missing project files. While we try to avoid issues of this nature, they do still occasionally happen. Fortunately, we offer an ...