One or more of the videos are not playing. What should I do?
Zenva Academy uses Azure Media Services as the video provider for our 2017 and onward catalog of courses and onward, while older courses mostly utilize Vimeo. If you're having playback issues of any sort, the following sections below will outline basic troubleshooting tips. If none of the tips work, however, please reach out to us so that we can investigate the issue further.
General Troubleshooting Tips
Try again later. While we are sorry for the inconvenience, our third-party video providers do often have glitches with their servers simply due to poor internet infrastructure in certain areas. Oftentimes, video playing glitches will be temporary and resolve on their own.
- Make sure Azure Media Services are not suffering issues in your area: https://status.azure.com/en-us/status
- Check your internet speed at the time the videos are having loading issues.
- See if the same problem occurs on a different web browser (that is not a beta version, as these are not supported by our site)
- Clear the cache in your current browser
- Confirm if the issue still occurs on a different device (another PC, a phone, etc.)
- Confirm if the issue still occurs while using a different internet connection with a different ISP. Please note that even if your internet works fine for other sites, your ISP may have chosen to block or throttle necessary files on our site.
Azure Media Player Playback Problems
- The Brave browser on Android currently causes a problem with video playback indicating the 0x20400003 error message below. However, on the desktop, the Brave browser works normally.
If you're using Brave on Android and encounter a problem, try using a different browser.
Vimeo Playback Problems
Some causes for being unable to play Vimeo videos specifically on the Zenva site are:
- Certain browser plugins block scripts from third-party sites, which in turn could block Vimeo
- Some networks have Vimeo blocked, such as school networks - in which case our videos would be unable to load
- Vimeo may be blocked in your country, which would prevent our videos from loading
- Proxies, as they are not supported for use with Vimeo, may sometimes result in a privacy error being displayed when trying to play a video
Please be sure to check the Vimeo Playback Issues page which offers solutions to most issues.
However, if you can play videos on Vimeo successfully, but are still having issues with playing them on our site, or continue to have a problem with a video even after trying the steps above, please contact us at your earlier convenience so we can investigate further.
Can I download the videos to my courses?
While we don't allow video download for desktops from the Zenva Academy website due to copyright protection, you can download the videos for offline viewing via our Zenva app on Android and iOS. With the Zenva app, you can download both individual ...
Can we increase/decrease the playback speed of the course videos?
You can adjust the playback speed for any video on our website - whether you need it faster or slower to suit your learning needs. Simply follow the instructions below depending on the video player the course you're watching is using. Please keep the ...
How do I report a problem with a course?
Sometimes you may run across issues with a course that extend beyond understanding the material, such as broken videos or missing project files. While we try to avoid issues of this nature, they do still occasionally happen. Fortunately, we offer an ...
Where can I view the courses from?
You can view your courses from anywhere! Whether on your home computer, phone, or tablet, as long as you have an internet connection, you can access your courses on Zenva Academy from any place on Earth. Additionally, you also have the option of ...
Why did I receive multiple copies of my eBook?
With our old eBook products, we often provided both the eBook itself as well as any accompanying source or asset files. All of the eBooks themselves are provided in one zip file, and if the eBook has any associated source or asset files, these are ...